In the Garden


I come to the garden alone,
While the dew is still on the roses;
And the voice I hear, falling on my ear,
The Son of God discloses.


Please Join us and you are welcome to bring a friend (s)

THIS Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

From 10 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Upper Room, King of Kings

735 Ninth Avenue, Midway, B.C. V0H 1M0

As we continue teaching on the series: 

Going Deeper, Rising Higher, Building Stronger 

And explore together "Finding Peace in Pain"


Come Expecting:

A welcoming environment of faith and purpose

Extravagant Worship

Prayer Ministry, Fellowship, Communion

Impartation and Activation of the Gifts of Holy Spirit

Teaching, Application & Demonstration of the Kingdom of God

With a focus on Ekklesia in Action

And, of course, a delicious luncheon (Donations appreciated but  not expected)


Gord and Jan Whyte and Leadership Team




Comments

K said…
It has been a blessing to be apart of the Gathering group. It is so nice to have such great fellowship even though we live out here in the sticks.
Julie Holstein said…
I didn't attend as I was in Saskatchewan! I know I really missed out on an awesome time!
Thank you Gord and Jan for all you do. Im looking so forward to being involved more in this wonderful community now that I have moved back to Christian Valley.

Popular posts from this blog

You are invited to join us for A Solemn Assembly, April 8th, 2024